Vein Care is one of Melbourne’s longest-standing vein clinics and over the past two decades
we’ve been committed to bringing innovative techniques to the local area, and enjoyed watching our vein specialists evolve and grow with these pioneering treatments.
About Vein Care
About Dr. Gurjit Dhillon
Dr. Gurjit Dhillon is a Phlebologist (Medical Practitioner specialising in venous disease) who has been practicing in Australia for over 20 years. Dr. Dhillon is one of the few doctors in Australia who specialises in the non-surgical treatment of varicose veins. Working from the Veincare group of clinics, Dr. Gurjit Dhillon has been successfully treating varicose veins in a large number of patients.
M.B.B.S. (Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery)
F.A.C.P. (Fellow of the Australasian College of Phlebology)
Full member of the Australian and New Zealand Society of Phlebology
Graduate Certificate of Health Sciences (Medical Sonography), University of Sydney
Our Succesful Results
Varicose veins – A 40 years old male teacher consulted for varicose vein on right leg. He...
Large varicose veins – A 52 year old male consulted for varicose vein of right leg. He first...
Large varicose veins – A 49 year old female consulted for recurrence of varicose veins after...
This guide answers the most frequently asked questions about varicose veins and its treatment.
- Symptoms Of Varicose Veins See Page 2
- What Causes Varicose Veins See Page 3
- Common Signs/Symptoms Of Varicose Veins See Page 5
- Can Varicose Veins Come Back After Removal See Page 7
- 3 Common Varicose Vein Myths – Here’s What You Need To Know See Page 12
- The 4 Professions That Are Often At High Risk For Varicose Veins See Page 17
- 3 Tips For Healthy Legs To Avoid Varicose Veins
- Varicose Vein Treatment Options See Page 24
- Does Medicare Or Other Insurance Cover Vein Treatment Or Procedures See Page 28
- Conveniences Of Non-Surgical Vein Treatment See Page 32
Walk in & walk out convenience
No need for general anaesthesia
No hospitalisation requirements
And many more (checkout our site)
Complete freedom to immediately resume work or leisure activities
Why visit our vein specialists?
After health and welfare, your comfort is our number one concern. The vein professionals at our clinic design patient-focused procedures, so you can enjoy:
- Walk in & walk out convenience
- No need for general anaesthesia
- Complete freedom to immediately resume work or leisure activities
- No hospitalisation requirements
- No surgery, minimal cuts or stitches
- Complete patient aftercare
Book A Consultation
We are currently open for appointments and consultations, Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm. We have three vein clinics conveniently located near Melbourne in Camberwell, Boronia and Sydenham.