- Symptoms Of Varicose Veins See Page 2
- What Causes Varicose Veins See Page 3
- Common Signs/Symptoms Of Varicose Veins See Page 5
- Can Varicose Veins Come Back After Removal See Page 7
- 3 Common Varicose Vein Myths – Here’s What You Need To Know See Page 12
- The 4 Professions That Are Often At High Risk For Varicose Veins See Page 17
- 3 Tips For Healthy Legs To Avoid Varicose Veins
- Varicose Vein Treatment Options See Page 24
- Does Medicare Or Other Insurance Cover Vein Treatment Or Procedures See Page 28
- Conveniences Of Non-Surgical Vein Treatment See Page 32
To get your copy, click on the download button below.
Dr. Gurjit Dhillon – Vein Care
Dr. Gurjit Dhillon is a Phlebologist (Medical Practitioner specialising in venous disease) who has been practicing in Australia for over 20 years.
Dr. Dhillon is one of the few doctors in Australia who specialises in the non-surgical treatment of varicose veins. Working from the Veincare group of clinics,
Dr. Gurjit Dhillon has been successfully treating varicose veins in a large number of patients.
In his work as a vein specialist, Dr. Dhillon has advised thousands of patients about how best to overcome unsightly and painful abnormal veins. From endovenous laser treatment to ambulatory phlebectomy, Dr. Dhillon is relied upon to provide his professional perspective to patients who want to look their best, feel their best, and enjoy the highest level of satisfaction possible.
Dr. Dhillon is especially proud of his commitment to staying abreast of the latest developments in varicose vein technology and the most up-to-date procedures.
He has long advocated the role of cutting-edge techniques in improving his ability to provide services that are both higher quality and more convenient to the patient, while at the same time helping to reduce costs and deliver greater value.
Compatible with all devices
Get Your eBook
Download your copy and read it wherever you like. Whether it’s on desktop, curled up on your couch with your tablet or on-the-go on your phone.